- Contact Us
- Member Area
The Bar Association provides its members numerous educational opportunities and opportunities for practitioners to meet and interact with the judges of the Court and colleagues from both public and private practice for these purposes. Our members work closely with the Court's judges to develop programs, contribute to revisions of the Court's Rules, and organize a broad range of educational and other activities.
New in 2017 - Firm Membership
Become a charter Firm Member of the Court of Federal Claims Bar Association! We are pleased to invite you to become a charter Firm Member of the Court of Federal Claims Bar Association. Previously available only on an individual basis, membership at the firm level ensures that you and your colleagues don’t miss any of the bar association’s career-building opportunities. Before renewing your individual membership for 2017, please coordinate with your colleagues to take advantage of the many benefits of membership at the firm level.
Benefits of Firm Membership
- Feature your firm on our website and at bar events. Firm members will be recognized at cfcbar.org and at annual bar events, and included in the online membership directory, which allows the public to locate attorneys with experience in various areas of the Court’s practice.
- Receive discounted and free registrations. Member attorneys receive discounts for events such as the Annual Judicial Conference and Annual Law Day Observance Luncheon, and attend brown bag seminars for free, including lunch (an annual $135 value per person).
- Access the Deskbook for Practitioners. All members may access the Deskbook, an acclaimed guide to relevant precedent in all areas of the Court’s jurisdiction (a $25 value per person). New edition in 2017!
- Reduce administrative paperwork. Pay one invoice for all members of your firm who practice before the Court of Federal Claims; no more individual paperwork or reimbursements!
Here’s how it works
At just $450 per year for up to five attorneys, and $50 per year for each additional attorney, a firm membership quickly pays for itself in discounts and administrative convenience. And if you join before January 31, 2017, take another $50 off the membership fee! To sign up for a firm membership or to learn more, please email email@example.com or call 202-220-8638.
Attorney in Private Practice:
- One Year: $60
- Two Years: $110
- Newly admitted to the practice of law after 01/01/2010 to either (i) your initial state bar (ii) the Court of Federal Claims: $45 for 1 year
Government / Academic / Non-Profit Attorney:
- One Year: $45
- Two Years: $80
- Newly admitted to the practice of law after 01/01/2010 to either (i) your initial state bar (ii) the Court of Federal Claims: $30 for 1 year
For more information, select a link below: