Please call the attorney admissions office at 202-357-6400.

Please call the clerk’s office at 202-357-6400.

Please visit our Membership page where dues are listed at the top.

Admissions to the Court of Federal Claims are made by oral motion or through written application. See RCFC 83.1. Admissions by oral motions are generally scheduled for the second Thursday of each month. More information is available on the Court of Federal Claims’ website or by calling the Clerk’s office at 202-357-6400.

To locate an attorney in your state who may serve as your sponsor for admission, please try our Membership Directory feature.

You log in by clicking on the “Log in” page under the “Membership” heading..

Upon logging in click the upper link that says “Member Area” and then “Membership Information.” Here you can change your contact info and other relevant information.

To get your name in the membership directory you must first register an account. After registering an account you must update your membership profile so that your information is searchable.

Court of Federal Claims

Individual and Firm Membership Available

For the Latest News

Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter